The Market during COVID-19
Market is the most important place to sell and purchase goods or anything. Basically, the market is defined by two terms “Demand” and “Supply”. Yes, when supply increases, then the demand will decrease. Similarly, when supply decreases, then the demand will increase. These two terms “Demand” and “Supply” also define the price of the goods in both the manner directly or indirectly. Market creates dependent business among the goods and services. For example, there is a demand in the new model mobile phone, it also creates the demand on mobile phone charges, covers, screen cards and some accessories. The COVID-19 has created a major change in the market.
The COVID-19 Vs The Market
The COVID-19 pandemic creates an unexpected impact on the regular market in all streams of business. The market values of the goods face large dynamical change every day. The customer of the market faced some unstructured market because of the COVID19 pandemic. The action taken to recover the people from the covid19, the government announced the common lockdown for some defined period of time.
During the lockdown periods, the people are advised to keep the social distance. The public transports were stopped. The commercial business areas such as Cinema theaters, shopping malls, department stores, and garment shops were closed. Not only the end market closed during the lockdown, along with this, the manufacturing units were also closed. This lockdown creates unemployment because of undefined shut down. So, they are not able to continue their regular work. People are losing their jobs and income. They are not ready to purchase new products.
New Market because of COVID-19
Even Though the people are not ready to purchase new goods, it didn’t create any causes in the market because the markets are closed. The formal definition for the keyword “Market” has been changed. There is “No Supply” and “No Demand”. The people are not interested in going out for shops. So, they don’t use their personal vehicles such as bike, cars. The petrol demand is slowly reduced. One fine time, the petrol price is extremely low. Some periods of time, it is called for minus rate. The petrol is the most important commodity to define the international market. The direct and indirect dependent businesses are going down in the market because of the price of the petrol.
- Local Production: Lockdown leads the local productions of the goods. Since the public transports are closed, this is demand created for regular utility items. To fulfill the market demand, the people have started small scale manufacturing. Finally, all the products are locally available.
- Independent market: Most of the industry is interconnected for chain production. The raw materials are processed by some set of small scale units and finally they are assembled by the core unit. But During the lockdown periods, the production process that is sourced to end are done in the single unit.
- Low cost: Since the production and marketing are done in the same location, there is no transportation cost, marketing cost. Finally, the customer gets the product at low cost.
- Self-employment: The lockdown creates unemployment in the society. So, the people are self-motivated to start their own business.
Business Migration Vs. COVID-19
- On Demand Resource: The MNC companies are directly depended on resources like transport facilities, man powers for suitable positions and some service utilities. Due to COVID-19, there may be a demand for all the resources. In such a situation, the MNC companies are searching the needed resources at low cost. So they started to migrate to new country.
- Business Strategy: The MNC companies are doing their manufacture in different location and do their business based on the market in the counties through the global. Due do this COVID-19, some of the countries are avoided to import goods. So, to maintain the Market image in the particular country, the company is planning to migrate to the same country.
- New Market: To find the new market for their goods, the companies are planning to migrate to new country. Some case, to start the new business, they are planning to migrate.
Investment Vs. COVID-19
Investment is the primary process to establish the financial development and purchase new asserts. There are different types of investors. Some peoples are ready to take risks to earn money. But very few investors are not taking any risk. In the Covid-19 periods, most of the investors are didn’t take any risk in the market due to lack of production, lack of sales and migrations of the companies. These investors, mostly focus on risk free investment. The gold investment is one of the most easy investment entities. So there is lots of gold investment happening in the market during the COVID-19 period.
- Stock-market-COVID19: https://blog.arihantcapital.com/index.php/impact-coronavirus-market/
- index1-149867-sdD36lpo: https://articles.bplans.com/market-analysis-for-your-online-business/
- images-262466-nOWX4RWe: https://www.hotelmanagement.net/own/how-coronavirus-concerns-are-affecting-hotel-stocks-guidance
- images1-231119-VFVHLIdl: http://ziraattimes.com/2020/08/restrictions-extended-in-srinagar-for-one-more-week/
- images2-965154-09mG4vL8: https://theprint.in/world/china-to-lift-restrictions-on-covid-19-epicenter-wuhan-after-2-month-lockdown/386911/
- index3-421486-eq3fMzuS: https://sanjaydalmia.in/70-reasons-makes-proud-made-in-india/
- index7-788723-B8w8n7u3: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlooktraveller/explore/story/69635/street-markets-in-india-you-need-to-explore
- index6-100308-w2yTiIW9: https://tweakyourbiz.com/marketing/how-to-cut-costs-by-reducing-the-cost-of-each-sale
- index5-127035-Y6mYC1FD: https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photos-cutting-dollar-image15203868
- images11: https://thewire.in/politics/waghri-and-chindhiwaali-workers
- index8-808170-WwDbxnWU: https://migrantic.com/corporate-clients/tax/corporate-migration-tax-planning/
- index9-577844-6htqkmJV: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/invest/gold-is-not-a-good-investment-here-are-reasons-why/articleshow/71347348.cms?from=mdr